Your First Visit
At the initial examination, we will cover the basics of orthodontic treatment by addressing the questions below. We also encourage you to ask questions.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What are my payment options?
Please take a minute to print and fill out the patient information form before your first appointment. If you're not able to view PDF files, you can download Abobe Reader® for free.